Our 12 week Colorado camp is the ultimate opportunity for the snowboarder who is looking to get ahead of the competition. With spots limited to just 5 athletes for each program and a teacher-camper ratio of 1:5, participants can expect to receive world class coaching from highly respected and accredited coaching staff. Campers will also be lucky enough to meet and ride with some of the best snowboarders in the industry.
We base ourselves in Summit County, Colorado where campers will have access to the world class parks in Keystone, Breck and Copper mtn, which many of the national teams use for training camps. With the added benefit of the resorts at Beaver Creek and Vail all operating under the same lift pass (Epic Local Pass).
This extended Colorado camp is for riders of all ages. This camp will be dedicated to training and progression and we will only be traveling to local competitions within a few hrs drive of Summit County.
With a variety of on and off snow activities within a short drive of our accommodation, Turn 'N Burn is committed to providing a safe and fun camp/household environment where everyone is given the opportunity to make lifelong friends, grow as a person and improve their snowboarding.
12 Week Camp: Departing 2nd January 2020 - returning 31st March 2020
12 Week Camp: $20,000
Inclusions and non inclusions are listed below.
- All living costs in house
- All on snow coaching
- Wax and tuning equipment
- All meals on a regular training day (riders to make their own lunch)
- Local transport (Summit County only)
- Airport transfer on set program arrival and departure dates
What's not included?
- Travel and/or competition insurance
- Season pass (see prices below)
- Competition expenses
- Extra activities (including gym, rec center, movies etc.)
- Airport transfers on days other than the official camp start and end dates
- Gym membership (for recovery and pool sessions)
- Breckenridge/Keystone "Epic Local Pass" $699 USD
- Copper Mountain "All Access Pass" $549 USD
- Flights (dependent on booking)
- Recreation center $45 USD per month
- Travel insurance $300 - $1000
- Spending money for travel days (dependent on allowance)
Our camp accommodation will be based in Silverthorne, Summit County. This will be a great, central location for accessing all the nearby resorts and off snow activities. Campers will be housed based on their age and male/female sleeping arrangements.
Breakfast and dinners are provided everyday and our staff will ensure that the pantry and fridge are stocked with snacks and lots of fresh, healthy food. We recommend that all campers make their lunch each day with food that we supply in order to decrease the costs of buying additional food. We ask that you indicate any dietary requirements and allergies on your application forms so we can cater to your needs.