WHISTLER 2 or 4 WEEK CAMP
Our two or four week Whistler camp is a great opportunity for campers who are looking to progress their riding in forgiving spring snow using the extensive terrain park facilities at Whistler Blackcomb. Spots are limited to 15 for this camp with a maximum of 10 Park and 10 SBX campers in the house.
With a teacher-camper ratio of 1:5, participants can expect to receive world class coaching from highly respected and accredited coaching staff. We want to create a safe space and family vibe for riders where the number one aim is to be having fun and constantly progressing!
2 & 4 Week Camp:
To make sure we align with VIC and NSW holiday times we have 2 two week blocks.
VIC: 28th of March - 11th of April
NSW: 11th April - 26th of April
4 week option will run through both school holidays;
28th March - 26th of April
2 Week Camps: $4750
4 Week Camp: $7250
We have limited coaching only positions available please email or call for details.
Inclusions and non inclusions are listed below.
- All on snow coaching with accredited coaching staff
- All accommodation costs
- All living costs in houe
- Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Local transport around Whistler
- Airport transfer on set program arrival and departure dates
What's not included?
- Airfare (to and from Vancouver)
- Travel insurance for campers
- Additional food expenses (outside of meal times)
- Lift ticket for Whistler Blackcomb
- Extra activities (not required) including gym, rec center, movies etc.
- Spending money for travel days (dependant on allowance)
Our camp accommodation will be based close to either Whistler or Blackcomb mountain. Campers will be housed based on their age and male/female sleeping arrangements.
Breakfast and dinners are provided everyday and our staff will ensure that the pantry and fridge are stocked with snacks and lots of fresh, healthy food. We recommend that all campers make their lunch each day with food that we supply in order to decrease the costs of buying additional food. We ask that you indicate any dietary requirements and allergies on your application forms so we can cater to your needs.